The BlueSolar PWM controller is in essence a switch that connects a solar array to the battery. The result is that the voltage of the array will be pulled down to near that of the battery.
– Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
– Lighting control function, one timer only.
– Seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
– Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
– Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
– Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.