With the diversity of these power sources, geographic and energy constraints do not pose a hazard when placing the unit at a health care centre. Alternating between the energy sources is simple and even with intermittent electric power supply the equipment is still able to operate efficiently, thus ensuring uninterrupted immunization. Boasting low maintenance, low energy consumption and silent operation, our range of refrigerators and freezers are ideally suited to the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) and related requirements. Each medical refrigerator and freezer has been thermo-dynamically tested under extreme working conditions to give you peace of mind under the unpredictable climatic and technical conditions faced by field doctors and vaccine officials every day. Each piece of refrigeration equipment has been researched and designed with the World Health Organization (WHO) Test Procedures and Specifications in mind.
• No freezing of vaccines.
• Exceptional holdover times.
• Reliable performance.
• Mains model operates on just a few hours of power supply a day.
• Locally manufactured delivery within 1 week.
• Power Source – Solar direct drive.
• Size / Weight (mm) – (W) 810mm x (D) 700mm x (H) 1770mm / 120Kg.
• Gross storage capacity (litres) – 124L.
• Blood bag storage capacity (litres) – 52 x 450ml Blood bags.
• Holdover time @ 43˚C (Day/Night Cycle) – > 72 hours.
• Holdover time @ 32˚C (Day/Night Cycle) – > 110 hours.
• Day/Night Cycle Power Consumption kWh/24 hrs – Solar direct drive.
• Rated Ambient Temperature – (+) 43˚C Hot Zone.
• Shelves/Drawers supplied – 12 Drawers.
• Insulation – Zero GWP / ODP VOC Compliant CFC / HFC / HCFC free.
17 DAY HOLDOVER.
CARRIES A 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
WHO PQS Approved
AN ADDITIONAL R26250.00 TO INCLUDE THE SOLAR ARRAY POWER PACK WHICH INCLUDES ALL ITEMS NECESSARY TO GET THE SOLAR DIRECT DRIVE (SDD) UNITS OPERATIONAL : CONNECTORS, SOLAR PANELS, EARTH RODS, ANTI THEFT LOCKING BOLTS, ADJUSTABLE SOLAR PANELS ROOF MOUNTING FRAME ETC.