The Vaccine and Ice-pack Development Department focuses on the minimisation of waste vaccines and the maximisation of absorption refrigerator and freezer storage. This is clearly evident from the new and improved products entering The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) programme on a continual basis. Cold chain equipment failure is simply not an option and we take pride in the reliability of our absorption technology. As medical science constantly advances, we will adapt our research and development to the changing needs and demands of the end-users of our cold chain products. Each absorption medical refrigerator and freezer has been thermodynamically tested under extreme working conditions. This is to give you peace of mind under the unpredictable climatic and technical conditions faced by field doctors and vaccine officials. Each piece of absorption refrigeration equipment has been researched and designed with the who Test Procedures and who Specifications in mind.
• No freezing of vaccines.
• Exceptional holdover times.
• Reliable performance.
• Mains model operates on just a few hours of power supply a day.
• Locally manufactured delivery within 1 week.
17 DAY HOLDOVER.
CARRIES A 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
WHO PQS Approved
• Easy Operation – Just plug in and leave, no thermostat setting is necessary.
• Automatic Thermostat – Sure Chill’s inherent temperature regulation will sense hot spots (or cold points) in the compartment and will immediately correct them.
• Fitted with AVR (AC Only) (Automatic Voltage Regulator) and Power Isolator Interrupter and 24V Surge Protect (DC only) – Protects the compressor and other electronic components from power fluctuations.
• Heavy Duty Wheels (2 x Lockable) – Easy to move the fridge to any desired / suitable place without any difficulty and locks into position.
• Lockable Sealing Latch – Keeps product safe.
• Plug and Play Connection on DC Units – Male/Female connection saves time on Power Pack installation.
• Safe Vaccine Storage – Peace of mind knowing that the products are WHO approved.
• Superior Hold-Over Time – When fully charged, the 100L will maintain the correct cooling temperature at an ambient temperature of +43°C for 10 days without power, and over 17 days at +32°C.
AN ADDITIONAL R26250.00 TO INCLUDE THE SOLAR ARRAY POWER PACK WHICH INCLUDES ALL ITEMS NECESSARY TO GET THE SOLAR DIRECT DRIVE (SDD) UNITS OPERATIONAL : CONNECTORS, SOLAR PANELS, EARTH RODS, ANTI THEFT LOCKING BOLTS, ADJUSTABLE SOLAR PANELS ROOF MOUNTING FRAME ETC.