Each absorption medical refrigerator and freezer has been thermo-dynamically tested under extreme working conditions. This is to give you peace of mind under the unpredictable climatic and technical conditions faced by field doctors and vaccine officials. Each piece of absorption refrigeration equipment has been researched and designed with the who Test Procedures and who Specifications in mind. Our solid infrastructure is geared to encapsulate both high efficiencies and above average productivity in the manufacture of absorption fridges, refrigerators and administrative divisions. Our core business has remained focused on absorption technology. This has enhanced our position as a prominent local manufacturer and international exporter of absorption refrigerators. The complete flexibility of our absorption refrigerator power selection consistently gives you value and freedom of choice. Our refrigeration and stove manufactures products are approved by the LP Gas association. You can rest assured that our absorption refrigerators and chest freezers are compliant with safety and best practices.
• No freezing of vaccines.
• Exceptional holdover times.
• Reliable performance.
• Mains model operates on just a few hours of power supply a day.
• Locally manufactured delivery within 1 week.
• Ample Vaccine Storage Capacity – Allows stocking of a broad spectrum of products.
• No Defrosting Needed – Saves you time and protects vaccines.
• Thick Environmentally Safe Insulation – Keeps products at correct temperature (i.e. Keeps cold in and heat out) and looks after our planet at the same time.
• Front Opening Fridge, Not Chest Type – Easy to access and manage your products, without exposing vaccines to thermal shock even on repeated door openings.
• Water Lining, Not Ice Lining – Guarantees never to freeze vaccines.
• Durability – Solid Steel Chromadek construction with polyethylene inner.
17 DAYS HOLDOVER.
CARRIES A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
WHO PQS Approved